Position: Junior Visualiser – In-house
Location: Old Dalby, Leicestershire
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: depending upon experience
Hawthorn, the creative technical event production expert, has a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Visualiser to work in-house with its busy Projects and Sales teams. Working on creative events both in the UK and Europe, our in-house 3D Visualisation team play a key part in design and concept creation. From modelling a virtual trendy party space for 5000 people to designing an exhibition stand for a luxury automotive company, every project is different and has its own unique set of challenges.
In the Junior Visualiser role you’ll be working under our Lead Visualiser and will play a key role in shaping the ongoing development of Hawthorn’s visualisation team. We’re looking for someone who can bring plenty of creativity to the table and has an excellent understanding of composition as you’ll be working closely with our sales team to respond to client briefs. You’ll also need to have your finger on the pulse with new technology, helping us to identify how we can develop new opportunities into the business.
We believe every event should be an incredible experience. Through our Create, Hire and Install services, we connect technology with creativity, working alongside our clients to bring their vision to life.
Having recently undergone growth, this is an exciting time to join the Hawthorn team and get stuck into a challenging but very exciting role within the company.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Visual creation including 3D modelling, texturing and rendering.
- Working closely with the Lead Visualiser and Project Managers to develop visualisations of events.
- Asset creation for 3D visualisation and VR/AR.
- Support the Sales team to deliver creative, on-brief documents and presentations for event proposals and project tenders.
- Create motion graphic clips for screen content.
- Be competent in Cinema 4D (although training will be available for the right candidate).
- Be competent in Adobe After Effects
- Experience of using the Adobe CC suite
- Have strong attention to detail, ensuring all work is delivered to brief, on time and accurately.
- Be able to work as a team, including with colleagues at our other sites, and integrate with departments from across all areas of the business.
- Demonstrate excellent time management, coordinating multiple projects to deliver on time and under pressure.
- Game Engine (unreal – unity)
- Script writing
- Redshift GPU renderer
Where you'll be
The job is based at our headquarters in Old Dalby, Leicestershire, but you will work with colleagues across our bases in Cambridge and London, with occasional travel to these locations.
We are creative technical event production experts. It's our job to make events look and sound amazing. And after 30 years in the business, we really know our stuff.
We believe every event should be an incredible experience. Using the very latest event technology, we create spectacular bespoke solutions, in the UK and beyond. We install equipment in venues and when only the kit is needed and not the whole caboodle, we hire it out. We sell equipment from leading manufacturers too.
Based in Leicestershire, London and Cambridge, with our cutting-edge gear, ingenious 200-strong team and unwavering focus on quality, we're proud to deliver a truly amazing service, every time. And that's why many of our clients choose to work with us again and again.
Email your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience and why you're the right person for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the role, contact Robert Whiting on 01664 821121 or email Robert.Whiting@hawthorn.biz
Deadline for applications: 22 June 2018
Please note: we are sorry, but due to a high volume of applications, we are able to contact applicants who are shortlisted only.
- Deadline for applications: 22 June 2018
- Contact: Robert Whiting
- Telephone: 01664 821121
- Email: Robert.Whiting@hawthorn.biz