FREELANCERS - NORTH
We are looking to expand our database of skilled and experienced freelancers to support our busy Projects team to deliver unique events in the North.
With partnerships with venues including EventCity and Victoria Warehouse, we often need to draw on the services of skilled freelance technicians to deliver live events for our clients.
Our Project Managers are a creative and dynamic team and work with a diverse range of clients to deliver stunning events - from conferences, exhibitions and showcases, to big parties and intimate dinners. Due to our ever busy schedule of events, we are looking for Lighting, Sound, Video Technicians and NRC Qualified riggers to help support our full time projects team.
- Great communication skills
- A positive and friendly client facing approach
- A proactive approach to solving problems
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working as part of a busy team, but also comfortable with working alone if required.
Interested? Email your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience, a copy of your current Public Liability Insurance and any formal qualifications/certificates, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for applications: 1 October 2018
- Contact: Neil Gumm
- Telephone: 0161 871 8305
- Email: email@example.com