PURCHASE LEDGER ASSISTANT
Position: Purchase Ledger Assistant
Location: Head Office, Old Dalby
Hours: 40 hrs per week
Salary: Negotiable, dependent upon experience
Hawthorn, the creative technical event production expert, has a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual to join its busy Accounts department.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Processing supplier invoices against Purchase Orders
· Collation of Supplier Statements & Reconciliations
· Processing Credit Card Transactions
· Assistance with employee timesheets
· Fielding Purchase Ledger queries by Telephone/email
· Archiving & Filing
· Analytical reporting
· A minimum of 2 years experience within an Accounts Department
· Enthusiasm to be part of and to be open to working across all aspects of the demands of an Accounts department.
· Training will be provided where necessary.
· Whilst knowledge and experience of Sage 200 and Insphire software packages are an advantage, they are not essential. A good aptitude for computer software applications will be advantageous.
Where you'll be
The job is based at our headquarters in Old Dalby, Leicestershire but you will liaise by telephone and email with colleagues across our bases in Cambridge and London.
We are creative technical event production experts. It's our job to make events look and sound amazing. And after 28 years in the business, we really know our stuff.
Named by the London Stock Exchange in 2015 as one of the '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain', we believe every event should be an incredible experience. Using the very latest event technology, we create spectacular bespoke solutions, in the UK and beyond. We install equipment in venues and when only the kit is needed and not the whole caboodle, we hire it out. We sell equipment from leading manufacturers too.
Based in Leicestershire, London and Cambridge, with our cutting-edge gear, ingenious 150-strong team and unwavering focus on quality, we're proud to deliver a truly amazing service, every time. And that's why many of our clients choose to work with us again and again.
Email your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience and why you're the right person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 10th February 2019
Please note: we are sorry, but due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who are shortlisted.
- Deadline for applications: 10th February 2019
- Email: email@example.com