Hours: 40 hours
Salary: Negotiable, dependent upon experience
Hawthorn, the creative technical event production expert, has a fantastic opportunity for a purchasing clerk to work in its busy Installation and Purchasing team, based at it's headquarters in Old Dalby, Leicestershire.
The Installation, ServiceSafe and Purchasing team is a dynamic, fast moving and exciting growing team at Hawthorn. This role will support the company by purchasing equipment and liaising with suppliers.
We are looking for an organised individual who is self-motivated, has a positive can-do attitude and has excellent communication skills. The individual will need previous admin or purchasing experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To support the installation and purchasing department with regards to purchasing equipment.
- To support internal departments with regards to purchasing equipment
- To seek out the best pricing
- To develop and maintain relationship with suppliers and keep CRM and price lists up to date
- To communicate with staff with regards to incoming and outgoing equipment
- Working at a desk
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive, self-motivated approach
- Effective and excellent communication with great verbal and written communication skills
Where you'll be
The job is based at our office/headquarters in Leicestershire.
✔ Enhanced holidays – 32 days (inclusive of 8 bank holidays)
✔ Life insurance
✔ Enhanced sick pay scheme
We are creative technical event production experts. It's our job to make events look and sound amazing. And after 28 years in the business, we really know our stuff.
Named by the London Stock Exchange in 2015 as one of the '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain', we believe every event should be an incredible experience. Using the very latest event technology, we create spectacular bespoke solutions, in the UK and beyond. We install equipment in venues and when only the kit is needed and not the whole caboodle, we hire it out. We sell equipment from leading manufacturers too.
Based in Leicestershire, London and Cambridge, with our cutting-edge gear, ingenious 150-strong team and unwavering focus on quality, we're proud to deliver a truly amazing service, every time. And that's why many of our clients choose to work with us again and again.
Email your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience and why you're the right person for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: we are sorry, but due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who are shortlisted.
- Deadline for applications: 8 May 2019
- Contact: Lydia Hawthorn
- Telephone: 01664 821153
- Email: email@example.com