Warehouse Returns Operative
Position: Warehouse Returns Operative
Location: Old Dalby, Leicestershire
Hours: 40 hours per week, plus overtime as required
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Hawthorn, the creative technical event production expert, has an opportunity for a Warehouse Returns Operative to join the busy team looking after our extensive range of technical entertainment equipment.
With a reputation for excellent customer service and high standards of equipment, Hawthorn is looking for an organised, practical and friendly individual to join our rapidly expanding team. Now is an exciting time to join the business and we’re looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking person to join in our success.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• To work with the Asset Logistics Returns Coordinator in the booking in and off-hiring of equipment
• Together with the Asset Logistics Returns Coordinator maintain target of zero on-hire items
• Ensure all unreturned stock is listed and appropriate action is taken
• Assist in stock-taking to ensure the accuracy of stock
• Assist the Goods-In team in loading/unloading vehicles
• Be a team player
• Have great communication skills
• Have great attention to detail
• Be self-motivated
• Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Be physically able to move stock
• Be keen to learn
• Be cheerful and positive
• Be a problem solver
• Be a reliable timekeeper
• Be experienced in working with technical equipment
• Possess good computer skills
• Have a forklift license
• Full UK driving licence (due to location public transport can prove to be difficult)
Where you'll be
The job is based at our headquarters in Old Dalby, Leicestershire.
You will work your core 40 hours between Monday to Friday: 7am to 6pm, Saturday 7am - 3pm and Sunday 7am to 3pm.
Overtime as required.
We are creative technical event production experts. It's our job to make events look and sound amazing. With over 30 years in the business, we really know our stuff.
Named by the London Stock Exchange in 2015 as one of the '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain', we believe every event should be an incredible experience. Using the very latest event technology, we create spectacular bespoke solutions, in the UK and beyond. We install equipment in venues and when only the kit is needed and not the whole caboodle, we hire it out. We sell equipment from leading manufacturers too.
Based in Leicestershire, London and Cambridge, with our cutting-edge gear, ingenious 200-strong team and unwavering focus on quality, we're proud to deliver a truly amazing service, every time. And that's why many of our clients choose to work with us again and again.
Email your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience and why you're the right person for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Andrew Tildesley on 01664 821147 or email email@example.com
- Deadline for applications: 30 November 2018
- Contact: Andrew Tildesley
- Telephone: 01664 821147
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org